Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Principle:||Reciprocating||Casing:||SS304 Or SS316|
|Quick-wear Part:||Diaphragm, Ball, Ball Seat, Etc||Reliable Product:||Standard And Customized|
|Packing Material:||Pallet Or Plywood Case||Applications:||Foodstuff, Pigments, Flour, Starch, Etc|
|Diaphragm Material:||F46, NBR, Santoprene, PTFE, Etc|
Powder Suction Pump Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump Cement Powder Pump Powder Coating Pump
QBF3 Sanitary pneumatic diaphragm powder pump is the third generation of new diaphragm pump specially designed for powder transmission. It has the advantages of high efficiency, wide use and no blockage.
1. The sealing is good, the powder does not leak in the whole process, and the operator can be avoided to contact with the powder.
2. Designed with an airflow induction system to prevent the possibility of powder filling the pump cavity.
3. No dead point operation, even if the intake pressure is very low.
4. Economical and practical, easy to install, unlike expensive traditional large pre-installed powder delivery systems.
5. Lightweight and easy to use, it can be easily moved anywhere. Ready to use, free installation and commissioning;
6. Minor material agitation, avoid material heating, no spark during operation, no heat generation.
7. The motorized gas of the fluidizing gas and the pump can be separated to avoid contact with oxidation and deliquescence of the material and air; the fluidizing gas can be separately purified and dried (in contact with the powder), or other gases (such as nitrogen) can be used. gas).
8. Mild internal shear force to ensure maximum integrity of the material is not affected.
9. Bolt fastening structure, bolted to achieve leak-proof integrity.
10. It can transport powdery, light, dry and easy-flowing powder with a bulk density of 80~800kg/m3, which is widely used.
11. Various materials, the pump body is made of cast steel, aluminum alloy, stainless steel and engineering plastics.
1. Fine chemicals: pigments, dyes, coatings, carbon black, titanium powder, iron oxide, ceramic powder, heavy calcium, light calcium, bentonite, molecular sieve, kaolin, silica gel powder, activated carbon, acid, alkali, lime, etc.
2. Daily food: flour, starch, cereals, milk powder, yeast, sugar, monosodium glutamate, crop powder, washing powder, etc. Other industries such as automobile, paper, medicine, water treatment, etc. powder coating, powder metallurgy parts, paper powder, tablet powder, raw material powder, sodium hydroxide, bleaching powder, sodium peroxide, etc.
3. Pesticide ore: urea, ammonium bicarbonate, soda ash, solid pesticide, tungsten powder, pesticide auxiliaries, copper concentrate powder, coal powder, phosphate rock powder, alumina powder, etc.
4. Building metallurgy : fiber powder, cement, clay, yellow sand, quartz sand, clay powder, silica, limestone powder, dolomite powder, wood chip powder, glass fiber, silica, talcum powder, metal powder, dye powder, etc.