Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Casing Material:||SS316L Material||Stator Material:||NBR Rubber Or Fluoroplastics|
|Rotor-Shaft Material:||SS316L Material||Voltage:||110V/220V/380V/400V And So On.|
|Electricity Frequency:||50hz~60hz||Outlet Pressure:||0.6Mpa|
|Inlet And Outlet Diameters:||2 Inch(Inlet)/1 Inch(Outlet)||Capacity Range:||26~60L/min|
Screw Barrel Pump Single Screw Pump Sanitary Rotary Pump High Viscosity Grease Pump
1. HS high viscosity screw drum pump is one of the advanced barrel pumps developed by our company. It is designed through screw extruding of stator and rotor, In order to drum and from the cabinet in pumping high viscosity medium. The screw design has almost no harmful effect on the medium properties for transmitting high viscosity medium continuously and smoothly. It is often applied to all kinds of ink, grease, washing materials, cosmetics, chemicals, food and so on. The output liquid pressure is high, the flow is smooth, no pulse, and the abrasive wear of the abrasive particles is very small. It is the best choice for the transmission of high viscosity medium on the market.
2. Screw stator and rotor design,which make medium transmission smooth, no pulsation, stable flow.
3. High quality stainless steel 316 screw,which can stand acid and alkali corrosion. It is used in conjunction with the stator, which has low shear force for high viscosity medium, and the effect is remarkable. The output pressure can reach up to 6 bar.
5. Double planetary gear reducer, effectively reduce motor speed, increase torque, speed up to 16: 1, it makes the screw output torque powerful, more effective transmission of high viscosity medium.
6. The modular pump tube design makes the disassembly and maintenance of the stator and rotor more convenient and fast. The stator is made of fluorine rubber material, which is acid and alkali resistant, wearable and heat-resistant.
1. It is widely used in many fields in chemistry, food, cosmetics, medicine, machinery, and so on.
2. Applivation: It is mainly used to transfer high viscosity epoxy resin, printing ink, fruit juice, glycerin, honey, gear oil, grease, paint, paint, shampoo, glue, tomato pulp, and other high viscosity products.
|Phase||Caliber (mm)||Pump Tube
(24 hours continuously operating)