Payment & Shipping Terms:
|OEM Service:||Available||Voltage:||220/380/415/440v 3phase|
2SK Double Stage Water Ring Vacuum Pump High Vacuum Degree Air Pump For Industrial
2SK double stage water ring vacuum pump is with same working principle of SK, but with higher vacuum degree by working of double stage impeller. It equals two SK vacuum pump works together. The gas exhausted by first stage will be sucked into second stage to enhance vacuum degree, and helps to reduce the pressure of discharge.
The pump body contains adequate water as working fluid. When the impeller turns clockwise, the water is tossed around by the impeller. A closed water ring with similar thickness of pump cavity is formed by the effect of centrifugal force. The lower part of the water ring happens to be tangent to the hub of impeller wheel, and the upper part of the water ring is in contact with the tip of lade. At this time, a crescent shape is formed and divided into a number of small chambers that are equal to number of blades. The cavity of chamber becomes bigger from the bottom to top of the impeller when rotating, thus the gas will be inhaled at the top of blade, which is near to air inlet. The small cavity with gas will be isolated from inlet. With rotating of impeller blades continuing, the cavity becomes smaller, gas is compressed and will be exhausted to outlet and cavity rotate to the position of outlet.
|Model||Pumping capacity(m3/min)||Ultimate vacuum pressure
|Max.||When the suction pressure is -0.093MPa
1. Pump body material: cast iron, stainless steel;
2. Ultimate vacuum: -0.099Mpa(-750mmhg);
3. Pump should be supplied with water continuously by the reason of water loss together with air exhausted and heat generated by processing.
4. It has the characteristics of high vacuum degree, high pumping speed in high vacuum zone and compact structure, reliable operation and convenient maintenance.
5. Compact structure and convenient maintenance; it can remove all kinds of gases containing water vapor, flammable, explosive, small amount of dust and small amount of liquid.
It is widely used in food, weaving, chemical, pharmaceutical and metallurgical industries and in the field of electronic vacuum evaporation, vacuum concentration, vacuum resurgence, vacuum impregnation, vacuum drying and vacuum smelting, etc.