Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Motor Power:||0.75kw~11kw||Material:||Cast Iron, Stainless Steel|
|Max. Liquid Temperature:||80°C / 300°C||Max. Viscosity:||1500cst|
|Port:||Ningbo, Shanghai||Voltage:||110v, 220v, 240v, 380v, 400v, 415v, 440v|
|Caliber:||3/4inch~3inch||Working Principle:||Double Gears|
|Type Of Connection:||Flange, Thread||Shaft Seal Type:||Mechanical Seal, Packing Seal|
2CY CI SS Oil Transfer Pump Industrial Gear Pump With Flowrate 18~483L/min @ 3.6~25bar
1. 2CY high quality lube oil pump fuel transfer pump rotary gear pump is simple and compact structure, easy operation.
2. Pump is mainly used for the delivery of the lubricating liquid without solid particles and fibers.
3.The stainless steel gear pump can transfer the non-lubricating oil, drink and low corrosive liquid.
4. The rotary gear pump is widely used in oil deports, docks, ships, plants, farms, mines, etc.
1. It is normal used to transfer oils which are non-corrosive, non-particle and fiber. It also can work as a lubrication pump for machinery and equipment. When you need to deliver high viscosity, please slow down the running speed.
2. It can be transfer pump or booster pump in oil transfer system; transfer pump, pressure pump or jet fuel pump in fuel system; hydraulic drive pump in hydraulic drive system.
3. It’s made up of gears, shaft, pump body, relief valve and shaft-end seal. Gears are with high hardness and strong strength, and are installed in shaft sleeve with axle, which are easy to replace.
4. Lubrication is automatically achieved in delivery.
5. It is with unloading tank and return chute, which have minimized the torque force of gear and brought small bearing load, small wearing and high efficiency to pump.
6. It has been installed a relief valve to prevent pump from overload. The full reflux pressure of the relief valve is 1.5 times of rated pressure. And within allowable discharge pressure, it’s adjustable.
It’s mainly used in lubrication system to deliver lube oil, also transfer diesel, kerosene in oil depots, docks, ships, plants, farms, mines, etc.